- knowing that tomorrow I'll be on my way to STL to see my family, spend some quality time witht hem and go to a Cards game. Yipee on all counts!
- the mini celebration I coordinated at work going well. (Thank you to all of my coworkers who were a huge help - couldn't have done it without you all!)
- fall, and crisp, cool air, being just around the corner.
- sharing books with my friend, Kathryn. I have several of new books to read and someone to give me reliable reviews.
- the fact that several of my coworkers saved a baby squirrel today. It's a long story but they have a safe home tonight and that's what matters. :-)
Thursday, August 27, 2009
This week I'm thankful for: