Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Donut Whole


My favorite thing for breakfast is Sam's chocolate muffins. I've eaten them for as long as I can remember and it was the only thing my Mom could get me to eat for breakfast growing up. I think her theory was something is better than nothing at all.

Unfortunately, I ran out of muffins yesterday morning and had to settle for a peanut butter and honey sandwich this morning. I was very excited that I had run out of muffins this morning because when I oet to work I found a box of donuts from a new donut shop that a coworker has been raving about for a few weeks.

The donuts were really good, and I don't usually do donuts. There was a Smores flavored donut, a donut dusted in Kool-Aid powder (I know, crazy), a coconut creme pie donut, Fruity Pebbles, and their signature donut, a Maple Bacon donut with real bacon crumbles on it!


(Photo from this blog)

Here's their website, MySpace page, and a blog entry that a girl did on the shop. If you come visit, I'll take you there. They have an awesome giant rooster on the roof.

1 comment:

Lyryn said...

I want that muffin!!! Looks soooo good!