Friday, June 26, 2009

Where We Dream


Our bedroom has to be one of my favorite rooms in the house. This is the view from the hallway - the walls are painted in Behr's Harvest Brown. The door goes into the closet and there's another door to the right of the dresser that leads into the master bath.

From the opposite corner. We have a down comforter that matches the blue floral pillows but it's summer and that's the last thing we need on the bed right now so it's in the linen closet. I'm still looking for the right thing to hang over the bed.


That's our room! As always, I can't wait to see everyone else's master rooms and get more ideas! :-)

3 comments:

Lyryn said...

Very nice!

Thanks for the sweet comment! YES; I'm Meg Ryan! Me to a T! Very annoying at times! But look at me now; I still deal with all of these thing... but one day I want to write a book and I think it may happen. So it takes me a little longer than most in head to head situations... but I'm growing and God can do anything! Thanks again, dear!

Jennifer Juniper said...

I love the blue! I was in a hotel once that had a strip of fabric laid over the foot of the bed that looked like a folded comforter. I loved the idea and have been wanting to try it for some time.

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

Really nice room... your bed is lovely!