Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bathrooms!





It's bathrooms on Kelly's blog this week and I'll be the first to admit, I haven't done much to mine, just the upstairs guest bathroom that is actually used and that I really want to look good for guests.

But first, here's our master.


The sinks are to the left as you walk in and the tub is wonderful. To the right is our shower (in the picture below) and the "throne" is across from that. I still need to get a curtain on the window and I want to get some cute wire baskets or something to hang over the toilet - it's kinda boring right now, but oh well.


Here's our guest bathroom - as silly as it sounds, it's one of my favorite rooms in the house. It's small but it's cute. There's a little wood sign above the towl bar (that's across from the toilet) that says "Count your Blessings" that we got from my cousin and his wife for our wedding. I felt kinda weird putting it in the bathroom but it fit perfectly and looks great.


The third bedroom is in the basement - it's painted but I haven't done anything to it. It's Pepper's (the cat's) bathroom.

I can't wait to see everyone else's bathrooms (and, hopefully borrow some ideas). :-) 

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Lyryn said...

Love the counter tops in the master! Lovely!

Ashley said...

That color blue is so pretty..is it like a gray blue? I LOVE it, thank you for sharing.
-Ash-

Courtney said...

Love the blue walls!