- made cinnamon bites for breakfast (aka, Grands biscuits cut into quarters, dipped in a little butter and then cinnamon and sugar and then bake!)
- took my car in for servicing. Worst experience at the dealership ever. It really wasn't that bad, just annoying. I'm thankful for a husband who knows about car stuff so I don't get "had".
- went to the jeweler and had a new battery put in my watch (and had my rings cleaned - SO shiny now!)
- ran more errands and bout Mike new pants, jeans and a shirt at Eddie Bauer's sale.
- cleaned the basement
- shredded our "shred pile"
- went through old magazines, ripped out inspiration pages and threw the rest out. (We don't have recycling here, bummer)
- and my favorite, I took a two hour nap. I could get used to that...
That's it! Fairly productive. Now, dinner and out to brave this crazy heat for Mike's softball game. I'm just glad it's not until 8...