Tuesday, July 14, 2009

There's No Place Like Home

Whew. So, I've been slacking at the blog thing the last two weeks but I have a really good excuse. Since Mike and I have been on a FOUR week furlough from work (with three more weeks to come later in the year) we decided to go on a road trip and we had a BLAST but are so glad to be home.

We covered 15 states (Kansas, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, California, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and back to Kansas)and went to Canada to visit Mike's family.

I'll post pictures later but now we're gearing up to put our laminate flooring in. My brother is coming in to help (thank you, Jordan and we'll miss you, Andrew!) and have a friend from work coming as well. It'll be fun! :-)

Here's a quick look at one picture though...

No comments: