Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

I'm going to start posting things I'm thankful for every Thursday. God has blessed me so much and I never want to forget that and this is just a small way I think I can use this blog to share my faith (something I'm usually not very good at)

  • I'm thankful for a roof over my head, for food on my table and clothes on my back. So many people don't have these necessities and I am thankful for what I have and for having the ability to have a home to welcome people into.
  • I'm thankful for the jobs Mike and I have. We have been blessed to be able to keep our jobs and are so grateful for God watching over us, giving us peace during this unknown time and giving us strength.
  • I'm thankful for my wonderful husband. He calms me down when I'm stressed, loves me, takes care of me and is perfect for me.
  • I'm thankful for my family. I have the most wonderful family.
  • I'm thankful for my wonderful Father in Heaven who loves me despite my flaws and who has saved me from my sins.
It's a good life. What are you thankful for?

No comments: