Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Graduates

Yesterday, Mike and I drove to Missouri's campus to watch my brothers graduate. Andrew didn't want to walk so we enjoyed spending time with him in the stands and watching Jordan watch across the stage. (also the first and last time I plan on ever being on Mizzou's campus - KU fans just don't go there) ;-)


It was fun to see some of the tops of the gradutes hats that had been decorated so they'd stand out - my favorite was a girl who took red, black and clear jewels and a heart and the word "ya'll" on it but I couldn't get a good picture of it. 

This is a video from the end of the ceremony - the speaker was a General from a nearby Army base and the other guy leading the shout is a graduate from the football team. After I stopped filming, they bumped chests.



After graduation, we took pictures at a nearby park and then grabbed a quick bite to eat at Macaroni Grill before Mike and I drove back home. All of those pictures, aka, all of the good ones, are on my Mom's camera.

You would have thought we had been gone for ages by the way Lily reacted when we walked through the door - it was hilarous. (and nice to know that the pup missed us) :-)

1 comment:

Martha said...

Thanks for signing up for the Grand Opening Giveaway! Come back tomorrow and check if you won! Good Luck!