Monday, January 14, 2008

Some of my favorite things

Some of my "favorites" lately:

  • My husband (he's always a favorite - I love him)
  • My family (again, always a favorite. They're awesome.)
  • My time with God - I've been working on spending more time with him and I love singing His praises in my car on the way to work and reading His word at night before I go to bed.
  • Laughter - it makes me feel alive, especially when Mike is the one making me laugh.
  • Candles - they smell good.
  • Looking at houses (really scary but really exciting - I'll keep you updated)
  • Our new space heater. It has a remote, a timer, it oscillates and it keeps me warm. :-)
  • Knowing that we're going to Texas (my home state, yee haw!) in March

There are lots more but these are the top ones right now...

No comments: