Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thank You!


My friend, Renee, gave me the "Beautiful Blogger" award - thank you!

So, per the rules of the award, I need to...

1. Thank the person who gave me the award. (Done - but let's do it one more time just because she rocks. Thanks, Renee!)

2. Copy and paste the award in my blog. (Done)

3. Share seven things about me (see below)

4. Pass on the award to 10 other people whose blog you have just discovered and think is great. (in no particular order - see below, again)


7 Things About Me:
  • I'm copying Renee on the first one. I'm tall - 6' and a little tall. The day Gap came out with their "Tall" pant sizes was a beautiful day because I could enjoy wearing heels with jeans and not look like I was expecting a flood. When it gets down to it though, I really like being tall.
  • I VERY VERY rarely buy something that isn't on sale. The one exception would be groceries but I'm working on that one. My favorite "finds" are the clothes, decor, etc. that I got on sale and for huge discounts.
  • My husband, Mike, and I are getting bicycles soon. I'm excited.
  • I enjoy listening to jazz music. Some of my favorites, at varying levels of "jazz", are: Harry Connick Jr., Erin Bode, and Ella Fitzgerald.
  • I don't like cantaloupe - or any kind of melon for that matter.
  • I'm almost caught up on my scrapbooking. I'm trying to finish one from 2004 (yep....) and the next one is our NYC trip in 2008
  • I stink at stuff like this.
Now, I nominate... (yes, I'm cheating and only doing four)

I don't actually know the last three girls but really enjoy their blogs. Bev and I are "old" college buddies and she's just great. :-)

No comments: