Sunday, January 3, 2010

Why Didn't I Think About This Earlier?!

One of my New Year's Resolutions is to spend less time on the computer and more time with Mike, focusing on things that need to be done around the house (or just fun things I want to do), and spending more time with my Bible (something I really need to work on).

SO, today I was organizing some things in our office and found my old camera. I decided to see if it still worked since our "new" camera is currently on it's way to somewhere so the flash can be fixed and low and behold, IT WORKS! (we got the new camera because the old one decided to not work consistently) All this to say - I have pictures to show you. Nothing all that great but something to look at other than words. :-)

First of all, we got more snow last night. Here's the view out our front door today. We're supposed to get more later this week...

Here are my two favorite gifts this year: the first two pictures are of a "book" that my Mom gave me and each of my brothers. She has spent the last two years scanning all of our old family pictures and then having our old VHS tape converted to DVD so that we all have copies of every family movie and all of the pictures of us growing up. I'm only 3 discs in to the movies but they are so funny to watch. I love hearing my Poppop's voice, too, oh how I miss him!



I also got cowboy boots. I haven't had a pair since I was little and was so excited to find a good pair for a GREAT price. My Mom and Dad ended up buying them for me and I can't wait to wear them with cute skirts and dresses this summer. (now to find those cute skirts and dresses...)

Hope ya'll are enjoying the last day of your breaks! (assuming everyone is going back to work tomorrow...)

No comments: