- a wonderful Christmas break with Mike's family
- (missing the snow that could have caused delays in travel to and from Vancouver)
- a double date night with my parents when they were in town
- so many fun memories that have come flooding back while watching the family video DVDs my Mom (and Dad) gave me for Christmas
- knowing that one day I'll be able to ride horses with my Poppop again one day and not just hear his voice and watch him on a video on t.v.
- a good start to the first week back at work
- my wonderfully loving, funny, intelligent, caring (and so much more) husband who just rocks
- getting little house projects done here and there
- new motivation to have a "do it now" mentality
- that tomorrow is Friday. I know I say it all the time but good grief the first week after two weeks off is rough!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
After a two week hiatus, I'm back and have SO much to be thankful for but what else is new? :-)