- being home with my husband. I had a great time visiting friends and spending time with my Mom but it's so good to be home.
- new opportunities to work with new kids. Yay for AWANA!
- a job. I know I've said that a lot but it was so nice to know I have a job to go back to after the furlough.
- Cardinal baseball. Eight and a half games up over the Cubbies. Wahoo!
- coupons to get the fabric for our tree skirt. (now if only I didn't have to wait until Sunday...)
Hope you're all having a blessed week. Tomorrow's Friday! :-)