Thursday, December 3, 2009

O Christmas Tree

I can't wait to see all of the Christmas tree's on Kelly's this week! Hop on over and check them out for yourself.

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

Now, without further adieu, here's our tree!

Nothing too big or spectacular to add to this year's tree. (I took the picture pre-new rug) We got 4 new ornaments during our road trip this summer (one from each of the following places: Grand Canyon, Redwood Forrest, Grand Tetons, and Yellowstone) and of course, the tree skirt that I made.

I love our Christmas ornament theme - each ornament has a story to it. Most of them are gifts from friends (yay for getting married close to Christmas) or ones that we get from the places we visit (we have ornaments from our honeymoon in Hawaii, trips to New Mexico, Canada). I guess our theme is "things we've done together" and I love it.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

aLena said...

I Love your tree skirt ... sooo cool that you made it yourself ... you should post a close-up!

Also I would Love to c a close-up of some of your favorite ornaments! I LOVE that they each have a story and sentimental value!

Merry Christmas!

http://alenamanuylov.blogspot.com/

Sarina said...

I love that each ornament tells a story...that is perfect. Sometimes i wonder how to get so many ornaments...and I think they just come over the years :-) They are beautiful!