Tuesday, March 24, 2009

For Such a Time As This

When I talked to my Mom this morning on my way to work, I mentioned this precious baby. I don't know him, his mom, his dad or anyone in his family but stumbled across his mom's blog several months ago and am in awe of her faith, love, and patience (she has 4 children, 4ish-years old and younger. Her youngest child, she was told, was going to be born with major heart problems and probably wouldn't survive. He was born and only through the power of prayer and God's amazing hand, he was healthy.

Now, he's fighting for his life for the same heart issues he was supposed to be born with.

Again, I don't know this family but can't help but think that this blogging world is a wonderful gift from God (if used, carefully and appropriately, as with all things) that helps us connect to family, friends and more prayer warriors than we ever knew.

It seems I wasn't the only one with the same general idea today. I also stumbled on this blog a few weeks ago and am amazed at this girl's faith. Her blog today was so much what I was thinking.

So, pray for Stellan, and as his mom has said in her blog, let HIS will be done. For those of you reading this and who have a blog, like Caroline's blog said, maybe we were given this venue for times such as these.

No comments: