Friday, March 6, 2009

A Busy Week

This week I:
  • FINALLY got to take pictures of my friend's foster daughter. I wish I could share but a) they're a work in progress and the more important b) as she is a foster daughter, I don't want to put her picture up on the internet but it was so fun getting her to blow kisses and hug her 'Pretty Bear'.
  • got to tag along on a test flight to Dallas. Way cool and praise the Lord that I didn't get sick and completely embarass myself in front of a bunch of people I don't know very well, if at all.
  • had a wonderful evening catch up with a dear college friend and HUF travel companion over coffee and brownies. Sara - it was so good to see you!
Ok, now that it's in writing - it doesn't seem so busy but oh well. I guess work makes it all feel a lot busier. :-) I'm ready to power wash and, if the rain holds off until evening, spray paint our patio set. Hmmm... red, black or both?

No comments: