Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day weekend

Mike and I had a relaxing weekend. We hung out at home, cleaned, visited my grandparents and I made our Valentine's night dinner (chicken cordon bleu, mashed potatoes, asparagus and rolls) that we ate by candlelight and with the fire on.


As much as I enjoy a good fire in the fireplace, I am ready for Spring. We've had a few really nice days the last few weeks and I enjoyed opening the windows but I'm ready to open them more and get busy on Spring cleaning. As a jump start on that, I rearranged the guest bedroom and it looks so much bigger! Now I have another wall to find something for but I think this one will be a little easier. I want to get a chair for the corner next to the window and closet and a little table to put under my 'Waterlilies' painting (thank you again, Jamie!) instead of the chair.



No comments: