Monday, February 9, 2009

Future Photographer?


This is one of my favorite pictures that I've taken. I love pictures. I love the moments they capture, the feelings they express, the beauty you can see in them. 

My Mom started taking pictures for different families we know, that turned into Senior pictures, baby pictures and more. Photography is always something I've wanted to do but never had that "gift" or rather, the opportunity to see if I have that gift but soon, I get to!

Some of our friends recently became foster parents, something I admire so much. I asked if I could take pictures of their current foster child so I could start practicing/playing with photography and hopefully give them a chance to get some good, not to mention cheap, photos for them to have. We're taking pictures this weekend and I'm so excited. 

I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: