Sunday, July 20, 2008

So (not) HILARIOUS

I painted the second to last room in our house this weekend. I saved two of the bathrooms for last after finishing ours and realizing how annoying it was.

Part of what is so annoying is having to take the tank off the toilet so you can paint behind it. The tank came off and went back on fairly easily in our bathroom. The tank in the bathroom I painted this weekend came off easily but when we went to hook it back up, it wasn't working.

Mike and I took turns messing with it tonight to see if we could figure out what was wrong. At some point, the water decided to spurt out of the tank a la 'Old Faithful' style TWICE. I couldn't help but laugh just because I didn't know what else to do. The whole situation is rather frustrating but hey, if you can't laugh at stuff like this, life just isn't much fun.

We think we figured out the problem so I'll be making a trip to Home Depot on my way home tomorrow so we can (hopefully) fix the toilet tomorrow night.

Wish us luck!

No comments: