Monday, July 28, 2008

Christian boycotts

I really enjoy reading this blog by a pastor at Granger in Indiana. His blog today really struck me.

Without restating what he has already said, I'll just say that I agree. There are definately "boundaries" as Christians, we have to set but seriously, when are Christians as a whole going to show the world what true Christianity is like by how we act towards each other, how we love, how we praise and how we humble ourselves in our everyday actions and not by how we raise our shields when someone or something goes against what we believe. If Christians aren't willing to understand the "secular world", why should we think that those who don't follow Christ will want to understand the Amazing Grace that we know, love and cherish?

I hope I stated that the right way...

No comments: