Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Blogs I Read

So, I finally got around to creating a "blog feed" on the right side of my blog so that I'm not going through a list of blogs in my "Favorites" and since you all can see it, I thought I'd run through a few of my faves. Beware - lots of links ahead!

Steece's Pieces - don't know the girl from Adam but a friend of mine introduced me to her blog and I am amazed by the Godly woman she is (not to mention the fact that she's raising quads and obviously has an incredible sense of humor)

Ashley, Kayleigh, Monty, Randall, Kristin, Steve, Renee, Rob, Catherine, Brunson, Casey and The Boys - all amazing friends (who happen to all go to Windsor) whom I have made me laughed with, cried with and make me want to be a better person. They're all awesome.

Tyler & Kelly - I went to college with them. They were great friends and big brother/sister type people that, while I don't stay in much touch with them, I will always hold a special place in my heart.

Confessions of a Pioneer Woman & Red Velvet Art - I stole these from Kristin, they both just fun and creative. Pioneer Woman has some awesome recipes and appeals to my "cowgirl" side.

Brent - A way cool guy that I went to college with. Some of my friends knew him from high school, thus the introduction. I still remember learning the "Snaps" game in the bleachers at a football game freshman year with him, my parents and a few other friends. He has been an amazing inspiration lately and his attitude amazes me. Check out his blog to see just how cool he is and keep him in your prayers. Brent, if you read this, you rock and I can't even tell you how many times Snaps has helped me keep a bunch of kids under control. :-)

The Fraily Fam - my cousin. My family helped with her wedding and I still remember it as one of my favorite times growing up. Now she has four little ones and lives in Cali. It has been too long since I've seen her!

Jim, Chelsea & Todd - a teacher and two other friends from college. They're all just cool and you've got to check out Chelsea's art and photography!

That pretty much sums it up - if I missed any, just check out the blogs - I'm sure you'll enjoy them too!




1 comment:

renee said...

i made the list!!! yessssssss!!!! haha