Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pepper

A week ago yesterday, Mike and I adopted a cat from the Humane Society.


If you know me, you know I'm not a cat person. I don't dislike them but I much prefer dogs and while Pepper hasn't totally changed my mind, I do enjoy having her around.


I am amazed at her acrobatic skills. I painted another bedroom this past week and knew I needed to keep the paint tray off the floor so I didn't end up with kitty paw prints all over the carpet. I had the tray on the ladder and was doing so well until Pepper learned how to climb the ladder. I think it took me twice as long to paint the room because I had to keep an eye on her and the paint. She can also get onto our dining table and chairs (the higher bar-style kind) and her favorite places to sleep are on your neck and on the keyboard when you're trying to type.


Regardless, she's cute. Now I just need my dog. :-)



No comments: