Monday, June 9, 2008

Life. Is. Good.

Wonderful things about today:

  • We got something (I'm not sure what, ask Mike) that allowed Mike to fix our garage door so we don't have to manually open and close the door anymore. YAY!!! It's amazing how much you take little things like that for granted.
  • I got the new Erin Bode CD in the mail - I like it.
  • I made Gooey Butter Cake for work tomorrow.
  • It was cool outside.
  • We won Mets tickets that we bid on. I can check another MLB Stadium off my list (and add another since the Mets will have a new stadium next year).
  • Our sweet neighbor, Lulu, gave us cookies!
  • I get to see a bunch of college girlfriends this weekend - I'm excited.
  • We leave for NYC in 2.5 days.
  • I have a wonderful husband. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun in New York!