Friday, November 20, 2009

Show Us Your Pets!

We're showing off the furry part of our families at Kelly's today!

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

Mike and I have two. We consider the cat, Pepper, his - since he's more of a cat person than I am.

We got Pepper when we went to the Humane Society to get a dog. Yep, went for a dog and came home with a cat. We saw her bouncing off the walls in the cage they had her in and we loved her spunk so home she came.

Lily was my Christmas present last year and she has been so much fun to be around. I don't think I'll ever be able to have any kind of dog other than a bichon. My family had one for 15 years and now Lily is the perfect fit for us. The first picture is from the night we brought her home, the second is a few days later after Pepper got used to her being around. :-)




No comments: