Thursday, October 8, 2009

Go Team!

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

Kelly asked us to share our favorite teams this week and while I don't tailgate, I do have traditions when it comes to my teams.

Baseball is all about the St. Louis Cardinals. I am my Dad's "baseball buddy" and we have going to Busch down to an art. Now, if only they were winning the playoff series right now but I am far from a fair-weather fan.

The Kansas Jayhawks are where it's at for basketball. They won the National Championship the first year Mike and I were married - I think Mike thought I was officially insane watching me watch that game.

I don't watch too much football but grew up a Cowboy fan. Thanksgiving dinner revolved around the game every year.

Through marriage, I have joined hockey fans and am now a Canucks fan.

So that's it! GO CARDS, ROCK CHALK, Let's go Boys and Go Canucks! :-)

No comments: