Everyone else is doing this so I'm jumping on board. :-)
1. I love God
2. I want to chase tornadoes, just once.
3. I relate to this quote way too well: "When I'm confronted by someone I get tongue tied and my mind goes blank. Then I spend the rest of the night tossing and turning over what I should have said." (Meg Ryan in 'You've Got Mail')
4. One of my favorite college memories is cooking dinner and watching 'Gilmore Girls' with the Buffalo Gals (as we were nicknamed by security) even though we had a fast-approaching deadline.
5. I can spend hours in Target and Michaels.
6. My biggest annoyance right now is that I cannot find something for above my couch.
7. I rarely buy anything (other than gas and food) unless it is on sale or I have a coupon.
8. I have given up on finding real gelato in America. If you haven't been to Europe, don't tell me that gelato here is good, I won't believe you.
9. I wish I had a green thumb.
10. I am so much like my parents, it's scary.
11. The best meal I ate in Europe was a bratwurst from a street cart in Berlin.
12. I love cooking for people and hope to be even half the cook my Mom is.
13. Chocolate. Enough said.
14. It took me almost 4 years to fall in love with my husband. (Long but good story, that Mike still teases me about.)
15. My best friend and I were born 1 year, 1 month and 1 day apart and we are TOTAL opposites but I can't imagine not having her in my life.
16. I love cold weather but hate being cold.
17. Children are my passion. I miss working with them.
18. I wish I had enough stories from working with children to write a book but am thankful I don't because the stories are too unique to truly "protect the innocent". :-)
19. I wish I played the piano and had taken dance when I was little. (Yeah Mom, you kinda told me so but thanks for not forcing my stubborn little self)
20. I love old hymns.
21. I can't wait to go to Europe with Mike.
22. One of my favorite things to do is watch baseball with my Dad.
23. I want to visit every MLB park.
24. I love traveling.
25. I'm ready for spring.