Sunday, August 24, 2008

Labor Day Ladies

For the third year in a row, a group of my wonderful college girlfriends (fondly known as "The Hall") will be together for our annual get together during the long Labor Day weekend. We don't all make it every year but that makes the next year even that much sweeter. I don't get to go this year because Mike's parents are coming and I'm very excited to see them but hate that I'll be missing my girls. (I hate wanting to be in two different places at once.)

Since last year, there have been engagements, marriages, loved ones lost, moves across the country, trips to various places in the world , new jobs and too many other changes and exciting moments to mention but through all the changes, I love knowing that we will all still be friends and there for each other whenever we need it.

God has blessed me so much!

2006 - Memphis
















2007 - Atlanta

No comments: