Sunday, August 22, 2010

Whole Lotta Nothin'

I wish I had something fun or exciting to share but life is pretty predictable lately. You know, get up, go to work, come home, eat, clean up a little, sleep and then start all over again.

Until life gets more exciting again, here are a lot of random thoughts:
  • I don't like the Cubs, but baseball said "see ya later" to a great legend when Lou Piniella retired today. Big kudos to him for recognizing that spending time taking care of his Mom was far more important than baseball.
  • I continue to be exhaustified (yes, that's a word, at least according to me) by the heat. I am ready for fall!
  • Along with being tired of the heat, I'm tired of eating. I hit this stage every summer when the light summer foods get exhausting - I'm ready for chili, soup, and casseroles that I can make without having to worry about it heating up the house.
And now I'm complaining far more than I should be because I am truly blessed and have absolutely no business complaining so I'm going to relax before work starts tomorrow and enjoy the rest of my evening.

No comments: