Monday, July 5, 2010

July 4 Weekend

It was pretty quiet around our house - we took it easy and it was wonderful. Other than going to my grandparents house to watch the fireworks, we hung around home and I played with some decor around the house.

I redid the wreath on our front door. I found the raffia ribbon at Hobby Lobby the other day and was SO excited. My Mom used to use it on wreaths she made - it comes like a rope and you untwist it and it looks great!
I also got a new hook to hang the hand towel on in the basement bathroom. Yay for $2 at Hobby Lobby!
We didn't have anything on the walls in the basement bathroom so I took a floater frame that we had and put some scrapbook paper in it. The center piece has a "D" on it because I didn't know what else to put on there. It adds so much though and didn't cost me a thing!
Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: