Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thankful Thursdays

After a two week hiatus, I'm back and have SO much to be thankful for but what else is new? :-)

  • a wonderful Christmas break with Mike's family
  • (missing the snow that could have caused delays in travel to and from Vancouver)
  • a double date night with my parents when they were in town
  • so many fun memories that have come flooding back while watching the family video DVDs my Mom (and Dad) gave me for Christmas
  • knowing that one day I'll be able to ride horses with my Poppop again one day and not just hear his voice and watch him on a video on t.v.
  • a good start to the first week back at work
  • my wonderfully loving, funny, intelligent, caring (and so much more) husband who just rocks
  • getting little house projects done here and there
  • new motivation to have a "do it now" mentality
  • that tomorrow is Friday. I know I say it all the time but good grief the first week after two weeks off is rough!

No comments: